Kleve, Germany — April 7, 2015 — SPECTRO Analytical Instruments has launched a new website consolidating service, training, and application and technical support for the benefit of its North American customers. The website is located at http://representatives.spectro.com/spectro-support-usa.
A member of the AMETEK Materials Analysis Division, SPECTRO is one of the worldwide leading suppliers of analytical instruments, employing optical emission and X-ray fluorescence spectrometry technology, used for the elemental analysis of materials in industry, research and academia.
The new SPECTRO website is designed to provide customers in North America with a full range of service and support options to ensure their SPECTRO instruments are operating to optimal factory specifications — and providing accurate results with as little downtime as possible.
The site is supported through the AMECARE program, which offers a complete suite of programs and products — and certified factory trained technical staff averaging over 15 years of experience per person — in support of SPECTRO customers.
The new website offers information, support and services specific to North America on:
- Service and Support Contracts ranging from annual preventive maintenance to on-site service visits to keep instruments operating to factory specifications.
- An Online Shop for the purchase of parts and accessories
- Training Programs offering instruction on advanced techniques for particular instruments. The courses are offered throughout the year at SPECTRO’s training facility in Mahwah, NJ.
- AMECARE Performance Services designed to ensure optimum performance and long equipment life. Services include preventive maintenance programs, application solutions, expert consultation, and targeted training classes.
- Application Specialists who are available for consultation by customers to resolve technical and application issues regarding their particular analysis needs.
- Technical Support contact information.
For more information, visit the SPECTRO North American Service and Support website at http://representatives.spectro.com/spectro-support-usa.
SPECTRO, a unit of the Materials Analysis Division of AMETEK, Inc., manufactures advanced instruments, develops the best solutions for elemental analysis for a broad range of applications, and provides exemplary customer service.
SPECTRO’s products are known for their superior technical capabilities that deliver measureable benefits to the customer. From its foundation in 1979 until today, more than 30,000 analytical instruments have been delivered to customers around the world.
AMETEK, Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical products with over 15,000 colleagues at more than 120 manufacturing and sales and service operations in the United States and 30 other countries around the world.