Needham, Mass. – April 20, 2009 – EH&E Inc., a leading provider of environmental and engineering consulting services will host a comprehensive web training program titled “Managing Moisture & Mold During Your Construction Projects” for webcast on Thursday, May 7, 2009, 1:00 – 2:30 PM (US EDT).
Moisture control and management is the key to preventing mold damage in buildings, both during and after construction. If not effectively controlled, moisture during the construction process will not only cause costly damage to materials and equipment, resulting in budget and schedule impacts, there are additional risks of costly remediation and liability following project completion.
The information and tools provided during the program will provide participants with cost effective strategies to internally implement a mold and moisture management program for their construction projects. Case study examples will illustrate how the strategies can be implemented. The online event will cover:
· Mold and moisture risks during construction.
· Mold and moisture issues and prevention strategies during construction.
· Mold and moisture assessment techniques.
· Procedures for addressing moisture and/or mold-impacted building materials.
· Developing and implementing a successful mold and moisture management program during construction
As part of the training, participants will receive a “Training Packet” consisting of:
· Construction moisture and mold management plan template.
· Construction team training presentation (PowerPoint).
· Site inspection checklist.
· Up to one hour of telephone assistance on their next project.
Registration is $299 per phone line connection. An unlimited number or people may listen using a phone line. Registration includes the contents of the Training Packet.
To register, or more information, visit: http://www.eheinc.com/news_workshops/moldmgmt_050709.htm. Register before May 6th.
About EH&E Inc.
EH&E Inc. (http://www.eheinc.com/) has provided an extensive range of environmental and engineering consulting services for over 20 years. The EH&E team consists of more than 60 experts with an outstanding record of providing business-focused solutions for issues that affect the built environment. EH&E has a depth of knowledge and credibility unmatched in the industry. The firm’s wealth of readily-accessible information is a powerful resource for its clients.
# # #