Strategically planned and properly executed, public relations is one of the most effective and efficient marketing strategies a company can employ to achieve its business goals.
Done right, public relations (which includes interactive and social media disciplines) can generate sales leads, launch new products, give new life to old ones, create new markets, build brand leadership, and support across-the-board marketing strategies. Successful public relations efforts help clients, and their businesses, succeed.
Unlike the traditional practice of PR, we don’t follow a template approach. We’re flexible – to best meet our client needs, achieve their goals, and respect their budgets.
- Our Boston PR team combines the talent of large public relations firms with boutique attention and service. Our experienced staff – all former large agency and corporate professionals – work client’s PR programs directly – hands-on, day-to-day.
- We don’t demand large upfront retainers and open-ended contracts. We work with companies of all sizes, from smaller startups to global corporations, the way they want to work. On discrete, one-off projects, or on targeted campaigns, or on an on-going basis – either as a distinct, standalone program or as part of a larger, integrated multi-channel effort.
- We won’t favor fads that ignore the basics. We base our strategies on desired results and craft and execute cost-effective, results-focused PR efforts that will, typically, integrate both traditional and Web 2.0 solutions.
Review a more detailed breakout of our expertise by specific industry here.
To read more about the specific public relations services we offer, see our pages about:
- PR Plans and Strategy consulting
- Optimized press releases
- News media relations
- Analyst relations & influencer relations
- Writing and editorial services
- Newsletter and e-newsletter development
- Trade show and speaking forum support
- Social media programs
Follow our clients on Twitter:
Call us. Let us put the power of PR, and its results, to work for you.
Don Goncalves, Senior Vice President
Tiziani Whitmyre Public Relations