PR, strategically planned and properly executed, is quite simply one of the most effective and efficient strategies a company can employ to achieve its business and marketing goals.
At Tiziani Whitmyre, our public relations team operates as a PR agency, offering PR programs that help our clients generate new sales leads, launch new products and give new life to old ones, enter new markets, establish technical leadership, build brands, and support their search engine marketing and organic search engine optimization (SEO) strategies. In short, our Boston public relations group helps clients and their businesses succeed.
Unlike the traditional practice of PR, we don’t follow a template approach. We’re flexible – to best meet our client needs, achieve their goals, and respect their budgets.
- Our Boston public relations team combines with best of large PR agency talent with boutique attention and service. Our experienced staff – all former large agency and corporate professionals – work client’s PR programs directly – hands-on, day-to-day.
- We don’t demand large upfront retainers and open-ended contracts. We work with companies of all sizes, from smaller startups to global corporations, according to how they want to work. On discrete, one-off projects, or on targeted campaigns, or on an on-going basis – either as a distinct, standalone program or as part of a larger, integrated multi-channel effort.
- We won’t favor fads that ignore the basics. We base our strategies on desired results and craft and execute cost-effective, results-focused PR efforts that will, typically, integrate both traditional and Web 2.0 solutions.
Review a more detailed breakout of our expertise by specific industry here.
To read more about the specific public relations services we offer, see our pages about:
- PR Plans and Strategy consulting
- Optimized press releases
- News media relations
- Analyst relations & influencer relations
- Writing and editorial services
- Newsletter and e-newsletter development
- Trade show and speaking forum support
- Social media programs
And see our clients’ press releases on our Public Relations – Press Releases blog.
Follow our clients on Twitter:
Call us. Let us put the power of PR, and its results, to work for you.
Don Goncalves, Senior Vice President
Tiziani Whitmyre Public Relations